This is a very exciting job for a young person looking to dive into the world of hospitality and create unforgettable experiences for our guests. To succeed at this job,
you need three things: a sense for aesthetics, outstanding organisation, excellent problem solving. If that’s you, we cannot wait to speak with you!
In summer 2023 we will open two venues: a 10-bedroom luxury villa in the countryside of Ostuni and a 3-bedroom B&B in the city of Ostuni. We have thought about them and design them so that our guests can have an impeccable, fun, exciting and memorable holiday in Puglia.
We think about holidays as a time when guests are offered several experiences, for a rich and colourful time in Puglia. Imagine this: some guests from a country far from Italy come and decide to stay in our beautiful villa:
how can we make them have the best time of their life from the moment they land to the moment they leave? Easier car rental, personal cooking classes, evening with a personal chef, transfer from the airport to the villa, the most incredible breakfast service, boat rental, yoga and meditation, and so forth. Does that picture it?
This is what we are trying to build, and this is why we need you to join us.
You need to be an individual who enjoys taking charge, contact new suppliers, solve problems, create magic moments. Somebody that is very organised and can make sure that all suppliers and collaborators are as organised and punctual as you.
Ideally, we are looking for somebody that is at the very beginning of their career (for example, straight out from university or after a couple of years of experience in logistics or hospitality).
No excuses: you must be able to speak Italian and English fluently.
You will be in charge of all operations as well as design new experiences for our guests. You will also oversee reservations, revenue management, staffing, purchasing, housekeeping, maintenance and engineering.
Here’s a list of duties (indicative only, obviously there will be many ad-hoc tasks):
– Check in / Check out guests
– Find & design new activities and experiences for guests
– Review and answer e-mails and messages
– Encourage, review and reply to online reviews by our guests
– Social Media management
– Inspect rooms and verify cleanliness
– Create checklists for all staff and collaborators
– Purchase supplies (soap, shower gel, flowers, food, etc.)
– Co-ordinate with all vendors
– Schedule all support staff according to Occupancy
– Maintain and organize an annual budget
– Facility Management / Engineering / Landscapers / Public areas etc.